IMPROVE YOUR SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE
SI is the ability to successfully build relationships and navigate social environments and interpersonal relationships. Our society puts a huge emphasis on book smarts and IQ, but our relationships effect a much bigger part of our lives both at work and at home.
The goal of SI Coaching is to help us understand the root causes of why we do what we do. These insights open the door to fundamentally altering our view of embedded cognitive schemas and ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences) enabling radical behavioral changes. This knowledge helps us connect with the world around us, while pivoting to make strategic decisions at critical moments.
Interpersonal Intelligence Coaching
Influence People & Guide Outcomes
Advanced Social Intelligence skills are essential to understand:
The ways in which groups function
The blocks and limiting beliefs that inhibit effectiveness
How authentic personal power manifests
The way people function in relation to authority
Manage & Develop Relationships:
Evaluate others’ opinions, skills and motivations and hypothetically place them into the plan to see if they fit in.
Examine the type of influence and personal power you employ as well as your natural style of authority.
Influence others’ perception and decision making
Motivate others through a better understanding of what propels and provokes them
Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Recognize How Others Perceive You
- Learn what your body language and non-verbal communication signals are conveying to those around you.
- Gain the capacity to be aware of, and utilize your own emotions, in a way that is empathetic towards others. This is often the difference between creating conflict or building rapport.
- Engage with people at a deeper level, enhance your leadership capabilities and develop your motivational traits while creating a playbook for using empathy to build trust.
Analyze the Effect of Your Personal Nature & Nurture Experience
Analyze subconscious anchor biases and cognitive schemas that prevent you from realizing your full relationship management power
- How and why specific ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences) affect your present day reactions to specific stimuli
- Understand your innate personality profile and how has it shaped your unique schema (or view) of what is right and wrong / good or bad / normal or different
- Anchor biases form naturally in response to experiences in our lives but prevent us from growing and expanding our view. Learn how to retrain your brain to see outside your box.